You have been injured in a car accident or motorcycle accident in Hickory, North Carolina, and have hired a lawyer to represent you. One common
Harassment is a form of employment discrimination that violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of
Suppose you are heading down 3rd Avenue NE in Hickory, NC, on your way to the Hickory Museum of Art when a car runs a
In 2020, the United States Supreme Court ruled that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 protects gay, lesbian, and transgender employees from discrimination based on
If your personal injury claim has already been ordered to mediation, you have already found yourself in the unenviable position of being in litigation. This
On June 12, 2021, a Catawba County woman died in a collision on N.C. 127 near Valley Field Road. Police charged the at-fault driver with
Who is responsible for an automobile, motorcycle, or trucking accident in Hickory, North Carolina? The driver? The owner? Both? The short answer is, it depends.
After an accident, the police officer will give you an exchange slip with the report number and other driver’s insurance information. Here’s how to get
- What to do after a Motorcycle Accident in Rock Hill, SC that is not your Fault
- How do you calculate pain and suffering after a car accident in Greenville, North Carolina?
- Responding To Sexual Harassment
- Do grass clippings cause motorcycle accidents in Charlotte, North Carolina?
- Charlotte, North Carolina Workers- Don’t Let Your Employer Use the COVID Pandemic as an Excuse to Cheat You Out of Your Wages.