Saturday June 30th, 2018, The Law Offices of Jason E. Taylor were super excited to share the ground with other area vendors to celebrate Blue Ridge Harley Davidson’s 30th Birthday Bash! It was hot but boy was it fun! Great bands, amazing BBQ, and best of all a special guest by the name of Christina Billings, the world’s #1 female stunt biker! Christina and her crew put on 3 shows which included everything from fire to tight circles around a spectator! Jason and team made a new friend and added a new charity organization also. They are Pink Heals. An organization ran and operated by a very sweet woman Darlene Johnson Huffman. An organization that does so much for so many! We are glad to be teaming up with them and we got started by collected proceeds from our newest Litigator T-shirts this Saturday! Please check out this organization, they are do a outstanding job helping families around the county and surrounding counties. Hats off to Mrs. Darlene for such a great charity! We also did a drawing and our winner of a $100 Blue Ridge Store Bucks card is Denny Bowling! Congratulations Denny! Thanks again to our friends at Blue Ridge and special thank you to Steve and Seth for making us feel so at home. Happy Birthday Blue Ridge! Looking forward to many many more!
#flashbackfriday Blue Ridge Harley Davidson’s 30th birthday
- What to do after a Motorcycle Accident in Rock Hill, SC that is not your Fault
- How do you calculate pain and suffering after a car accident in Greenville, North Carolina?
- Responding To Sexual Harassment
- Do grass clippings cause motorcycle accidents in Charlotte, North Carolina?
- Charlotte, North Carolina Workers- Don’t Let Your Employer Use the COVID Pandemic as an Excuse to Cheat You Out of Your Wages.